Sunday 21 - Sunday 28 July 2013
Welcome to the website for the 2013 International Congress of History of Science, Technology and Medicine, whose theme is Knowledge at Work.
iCHSTM 2013 has now concluded. The largest meeting in the history of the field, it featured nearly 1400 papers across 23 parallel tracks, 411 sessions, around 100 social and public events, receptions, walks, tours and excursions, and 1758 registered delegates.
For more about the Congress, please see the following links:
- iCHSTM blog including copies of the daily Congress Transmission of news and announcements, plus live streams and downloads of selected events
- Full programme
- Twitter: @ichstm2013 and hashtag #ichstm
- Flickr account for photos
- YouTube account for video
- Facebook: ICHSTM 2013
- iCHSTM Beer Festival beer list
These pages will be updated with further information over the coming weeks, and a full copy of the programme will be archived at this site.
The next International Congress will be held in summer 2017 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. On behalf of the local organisers in Manchester and across the UK, we send our best wishes to our successors, and look forward to reconvening in Rio!